Get directions to the Young Adult Summer Kickoff!
180 bags filled with grocery items were donated by MHBC members during the semiannual food drive hosted by the GA’s
As a camp counselor your job will include but is not limited to
1. Arriving at 7am to help set up for each day.
2. Working snack bar/check in as campers arrive.
3. Attending a morning meeting at 8:45
4. Participating in worship, games, and activities with a positive attitude.
5. Being assigned a team and being the leader of that team.
6. Be engaging with the campers, not the other counselors.
April 26-27, 2013
Ross Bridge Resort in Birmingham, AL
Cost: $145 includes hotel, 3 meals and prizes
To register, click here.
Contact the Education Office to register at 601-925-6424 or by email.
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 in College, Education, Events, Ministers' Blog, Missions, News, Outreach, Prayer, Schedule, Students
| 0 Comments
This Good Friday, March 29, 2013, Morrison Heights will host a Secret Church simulcast from 6pm-midnight.
Secret Church is a time of intense Bible study and prayer for the persecuted church led by Dr. David Platt.
Tickets are $5. Register here.
$5 covers the cost of your 100+ page study guide. Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
Learn more at radical.net.
with Dr. Daniel Henderson
Saturday, March 2
8:30 am—3:30 pm
Fresh Encounters Seminar will:
- Motivate you to ENJOY your times with God more than ever before as you discover the balanced, biblical model of worship-based prayer
- Help you discover fresh creativity and depth in your spiritual growth
- Motivate and train your church, small group or class for greater passion and effectiveness in prayer
- Equip you to help friends and family to become more effective in prayer and worship.
Sunday, December 23 – Normal morning services (9 AM & 10:45 AM) with Life Groups, No evening service or activities
Church offices closed December 24-25
Monday, December 24 – Christmas Eve Service at 5:00 PM
Wednesday, December 26 – No evening service or activities
Sunday, December 30 – Normal morning services (9 AM & 10:45 AM) with Life Groups, No evening service or activities
Church offices closed December 31-January 1
Wednesday, January 2 – No evening service or activities
Live Simulcast: Friday, November 9, 2012, from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. in the Morrison Heights worship center. Click HERE to register and view more information.
Sunday, October 28
9:00 & 10:45 a.m. - Our guest speaker will be Francis Horton. Francis, Angie, and their children left from Morrison Heights in 1995 to serve overseas – Pakistan, Thailand, India – and they now reside in Singapore. Francis has served as Baptist Global Response director for Central Asia and South Asia since 2007.
6:00 p.m. - Our guest speaker will be Steven Gilbert. Steven & Liz Gilbert have served for 19 years in Central Asia helping to facilitate IMB workers in 7 countries and more than 20 people groups across the region.
In keeping with our on-going commitment to three church plants in the cities of Missoula and Troy, Morrison Heights will send a mission team to Troy Community Church to continue construction work on their church facility. A variety of skills are needed as well as team members to provide prayer and support. For more information or to join the team, contract Charlie Martin.
Dates: October 13 – 20, 2012
Destination: Troy, Montana
Team Leader: Charlie Martin, 601-940-4438