Missions Garage Sale
Our Missions Garage Sale is a Huge Event every year that serves many purposes.
Through our Missions Garage Sale:
- We help our neighbors purchase needed items for their homes at a bargain price.
- We raise money to send our church on Mission Trips.
- We raise funds for Mission Projects at home and around the world.
Our Garage Sale has many purposes that all serve ONE GOAL… to make the name of Jesus known among the nations!
We would love for you to serve with us. We’ve made a few changes this year to help with social distancing for our workers and shoppers.
- We require that our volunteers and shoppers wear a mask.
- We will have sanitizer stations for the safety of our volunteers and shoppers.
- We have added a tent to our parking lot to allow a third space for merchandise and allow for social distancing while shopping.
- We will limit the number of shoppers in each space to help with social distancing.
- We have expanded our set-up and shopping hours to reduce the size of crowds.
Our Schedule for the week is:
- Monday, Sept. 28, 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 29, 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 29, 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 1, Noon – 7 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 2, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 3, 7 a.m. – Noon
Please let us know if you plan to serve with us by signing up for the time slots that you plan to work.
If you have any questions, contact Alicia Dunn at (601)925-6451 or email@example.com.