Garage Sale Dropoff Day | 8:00AM
YOUR DONATIONS NEEDED
Do you have a closet that needs to be cleaned out? Is your garage so stuffed your car sits outside? Do you have a piece of furniture you no longer need? WE CAN HELP!
Please bring your donations to our drop-off site at our Missions Campus, located at 201 Morrison Drive in Clinton. Volunteers located in the parking lot off Lynn Lane, will be happy to assist you.
ITEMS WE ACCEPT
- Home decor
- Electronics (functional)
- Appliances (functional)
- Musical Instruments
- Lawn & garden equipment (operational)
- Sporting goods
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Large tube-style televisions
- Desktop computers
- Printers without cables & drivers
- Hospital-style adjustable beds
- Toilet/shower chairs
- Non-functional appliances
- Large office desks
- Stained, torn, or animal hair covered sofas & chairs
- Stuffed animals
- Toys with broken or missing pieces
- Cups, mugs with busines logos
- Plastic restaurant cups
Need help with a large piece of furniture? Do you have a truck-load of boxes filled with items to donate? We can help you too! Just give us a call or email and tell us what you have and when would be a good time for us to come. We’ll do our best to schedule a time to pick up your items safely.
Contact Alicia Dunn at 601.925.6451 or email@example.com to schedule a pick-up.