MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My cousin in a custody battle with her ex. Their toddler daughter is autistic. Please pray that the child’s daddy does not win custody. It could be very bad if he did. From my understanding harm may come to the child if he does. My cousins name is Leeanne and her daughters name is Lacee.
Received: June 30, 2020
I will be having an out-patient surgery July 2nd. Please pray surgery goes well and I am able to return to work quickly.
Received: June 27, 2020
New plan for upcoming cancer surgery. I may need to be in the hospital a day, maybe two. It not possible for my wife to stay alone that long. I doubt family will get stay with any of them. I am at a loss as what to. I don't have details of surgery yet. It will be July at least.
Received: June 10, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: June 9, 2020
Please pray for me. I struggle a lot with being single. Please pray that Jesus Christ will help me find a wife. I need God's mercy and grace. Thank you for praying for me I truly appreciate it.
Received: May 31, 2020
Please pray for my sweet mom, Elizabeth Staton, She has experienced shortness of breath for a couple of weeks now, and doctors have prescribed several things which have not given her relief yet. She is in the hospital now, and we are praying that they will be able to find the cause of this. We covet your prayers for her.
Thank you so much!
Received: May 31, 2020
My stepmother, Mary Jo Hart, was admitted to St. D late last night with pneumonia. She is being treated with antibiotics and waiting on the results of covid 19 testing. This came on suddenly - I talked to her yesterday afternoon and she seemed fine.
Received: May 16, 2020
I have a job opportunity that has recently come up and am experiencing some stress. It has been a position I've wanted for years. And while I know I'll get the position if it is in God's plan still can't help feeling stressed.
Received: May 12, 2020
I need many prayers right now. I am a healthcare worker. I am extremely stressed and overwhelmed. I have got to find a way to cope with this. I feel like I am falling apart.
Received: May 2, 2020
I need many prayers right now. I am a healthcare worker. I am extremely stressed and overwhelmed. I dont understand how. 1 person can be expected to do all that has been put on me. I cant discuss these feelings with my employer. He is an atheist who only sees money. I have got to find a way to cope and get through this.