MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
My stepmother, Mary Jo Hart, was admitted to St. D late last night with pneumonia. She is being treated with antibiotics and waiting on the results of covid 19 testing. This came on suddenly - I talked to her yesterday afternoon and she seemed fine.
Received: May 16, 2020
I have a job opportunity that has recently come up and am experiencing some stress. It has been a position I've wanted for years. And while I know I'll get the position if it is in God's plan still can't help feeling stressed.
Received: May 12, 2020
Wife in er now. Been having issues standing, since yesterday morning. Maybe be because of new meds
Received: May 4, 2020
I need many prayers right now. I am a healthcare worker. I am extremely stressed and overwhelmed. I have got to find a way to cope with this. I feel like I am falling apart.
Received: May 2, 2020
I need many prayers right now. I am a healthcare worker. I am extremely stressed and overwhelmed. I dont understand how. 1 person can be expected to do all that has been put on me. I cant discuss these feelings with my employer. He is an atheist who only sees money. I have got to find a way to cope and get through this.
Received: May 2, 2020
If approved by the somewhat lifted ban on elective surgeries, Wednesday 04/29/20 I will have outpatient ankle fusion at MSMOC Surgery Center. God has already decreased the extent of the surgery as Dr Lawin and we have been praying over this surgery. Please join us in asking that God will receive glory from this repair; that God will guide the surgery group as they only do what He wants; that I will clearly hear His voice in my daily rehab choices.
It is probable this will have more pain than my successful knee replacement as several areas of the lower leg have more sensation than the knee area does.
Received: April 25, 2020
on 5/7 i will have surgery to remove several cancers growth on my head and neck. It will be a day surgery, One big issue i have is transportation. I must have someone to drive me there and come take us home. My wife can't drive. I won't know the time until 5/6. i have one person who says he will, but i am not 100% sure i can depend on him. Using a taxi or uber is also a possibility but expensive. My wife will be allowed to remain with me. But i worry about her getting around in manual is hard for her. She can only walk a short distance.
I am concerned that something may come up and i will have to stay overnight. I don't want to leave Elaine alone that long. Pray that all issues will be solved. I am worried sick about all the above.
Received: April 25, 2020
Please pray for our brother in law, Joe, as he continues his chemo treatments with so many complications. He has leukemia.
Received: April 20, 2020
Please pray for my prodigal son, Ryan, to forgive and reconcile with his parents & sister. That He would open the eyes of his heart. Also for his fiancé Brianna. For her emotional instability and her influence on my son’s relationship with his family.
Thank you so much prayer warriors.
Received: April 12, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski