MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I continue to have divided attentions and struggle with daily priorities. Please pray for focus and desire. Please ask that relationships in my family heal. Please ask for living daily with a reverent fear of the Lord.
Received: January 9, 2021
Please could you kindly pray for God to bless me with his Grace and to protect me from the plans of the devil to bring trouble against my name.
Thank You and God Bless You
Received: December 31, 2020
This is an update on my brother, Dr. Tim Collins. His symptoms have resolved and he is very close to full recovery. Thanks for all who prayed for Tim. He asked also, to let all know he appreciates your prayers.
Received: December 22, 2020
Pray for my 88 year old mother. She fell and is having some medical issues. She is in the hospital.
Received: December 16, 2020
Brother, Tim Collins, an ER Dr. in Natchitoches, La, has contracted Covid. His is in a highly vulneralbe group: age 65, high BP, takes insulin for type 2 diabetes. I presume he got it from work. We haven't seen each other in over a year, as he works most hilidays. Please keep him in your prayers.
Received: December 15, 2020
Family friend Martha Walls is in a memory unit for Alzheimer’s was diagnosed with covid today. No symptoms at this time but in an isolation unit within the facility.
Received: December 9, 2020
We ask for prayer for myself and my husband Christian
We ask that you pray for peace upon us during this storm. Jesus never said we wouldn't have storms. But with Him we can have peace and rest within God's presence during the storm as long as we keep our eyes upon the Lord.
We ask that you pray for a hedge of protection around us against the enemy and make us invisible to the enemy. We plead with the blood of Jesus to cover us during this storm and keep our hearts from deceit and not repay evil with evil but with all things be of good courage and never lose heart of doing good. We believe but we ask for prayers to help our unbelief and trust in our Lord Almighty God. Thank you
Received: December 8, 2020
Please Pray Healing for Lorraine Chavez's Hearing Loss, Memory, Bad Posture, Body Pain, Blood Pressure,Pray excellent Health from head to toe and long life for Lorraine Chavez now in Jesus Name. Pray Debt be gone from Lorraine Chavez in Jesus Name. Pray Lorraine Chavez Possessions(House,Cars,Appliances Ext.) last a 100 times longer and become newer each day now in Jesus Name. And Please Pray Excellent health from head to toe and long life for my uncle Seve Chacon.
Received: December 8, 2020
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: December 4, 2020
Our 7 month old grand baby Lucy (Lucy Kathryn Davis) will undergo cranial surgery this Friday, Dec 4, to begin the process of correcting prematurely fused cranial sutures in the back of her skull. Her surgeons (3) are confident in their plan for her, although they consider her particular set of circumstances quite rare.
We trust this is no surprise to God. He knows every detail, and has gone far ahead of her and her team.
She is adorably happy, healthy, and meeting every milestone. For this we are gratefully choosing joy.
Thank you for joining us in praying for our Lucy, our son Bryce, and our daughter-in-law AnnaGrace... as well every person involved in the days ahead.
There is a sweet peace covering us all.
DeLynn and Bill Davis