MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for me. I’m going through a breakup and I’ve been struggling so much. My heart hurts and it’s been so hard for me to deal with. Also please pray for him I know this can’t be easy for him either.
Received: November 1, 2020
Nanette Pinkard has been diagnosed with Covid and is experiencing symptoms.
Received: November 1, 2020
Please continue to pray for me. I struggle a lot with being single and I truly desire to be married. Please pray that Jesus Christ in His mercy and grace will help me find a wife, the helpmeet who is best and right for me. Proverbs 18:22 is my heart's desire. Thank you so much. May God bless all of you.
Received: October 29, 2020
My niece Kristie is at the Methodist University in Memphis. She suffers from Stiff Person Syndrome. Update on Kristie:
The team of doctors came in and are recommending the plasmapheresis. They want to do 5 treatments and have to do them every other day so she will be here another 10 days.
Her first treatment is tonight and then Wed, Fri, Sun, and Tues. Please pray that her body will tolerate and that it will help.
Received: October 26, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: October 25, 2020
Struggling with a pornography issue. Not yet ready to open up to anybody in person but really would like the prayers
Received: October 22, 2020
My sweet friend Jean Prestwood was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Please pray for her and her family as they face this difficult news.
Received: October 18, 2020
Karen Meacham lost her grandmother and Joel and Will Eakes, Nolan and Waylon Meacham lost their great-grandmother, Grace Easom Campbell Lamberson, October 12, 2020. She was 99.
1/1/1921 - 10/12/2020
Received: October 13, 2020
Recently asked for prayers for a friend and fellow coworker who has been on ventilator for Covid for 9+ weeks!!!,Her husband just posted on FB that she is waking up and answering yes/no questions !!! OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!! Please continue prayers for her, her family and complete healing!!! Thx so much!!! Prayer warriors in Christ!!!!!️️
Received: October 7, 2020
My husband two years ago Had Hep. C!! and he has been cured of itI PTL! But now he is having Issues with his stomach problems. He can eat certain foods but later on he has pain! His Dr. said It might be caused by the medication he was taking for the Hep C.
Please pray that he can find the right dr for his problem! Thank you so much for praying for him. His name is Stacy Williamson