MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Fellow coworker and friend, Stacie Smith, has been on a ventilator For 6 weeks with Covid as of today. Member of Countrywood Baptist. She is a Respiratory therapist and is 59 years old. Was beginning to improve then ran fever over this past weekend.
Received: September 14, 2020
Brother in law, Jack, married to Nancy, Lynda's sister, killed in a car accident this morning.
Received: September 10, 2020
I have a friend who got cut off from funds after moving across the country to attend Arizona State University. Until she is able to gather funds or have someone go get her, she’s stranded in Arizona. Please pray that she’s able to figure this situation out or that someone is able to help her. Thanks!
Received: September 6, 2020
I go for another round of surgery on Thursday, which should be day surgery. The wife is home but receiving treatment for a growth in her throat. If the treatment doesn't work, she may need surgery. As of now all our needs are met.
Received: August 30, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: August 27, 2020
I am in a dark place in my life right now and have lost my faith in god have practically given up on life please pray for me and any help would be appreciated
Received: August 25, 2020
Fellow coworker, Stacy Smith, was placed on a ventilator this afternoon due to Covid. She is a respiratory therapist. She is a patient at St D. Also, my niece(RN at St D) recovering from Covid at home, Amy Taylor. Newly diagnosed with Covid today, her brother and his son ( my nephew and great nephew ) Jason and Devin Crawford.
Received: August 4, 2020
my operation was a success. now the healing begins. maybe an option surgery in the future. Thank again the church member who helped on short notice, getting me home
Received: July 31, 2020
Heart attack this week.
Stint placement for coronary artery blockage.
Received: July 31, 2020
Please remember our family, specifically Lori and her three sisters in the passing of their mother, Dolores Munn. Services will be Friday, July 31st, in Pontotoc, MS.