MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
I just am overwhelmed at the generosity of two church families toward my situation. they not only have provided food for me and my wife, but they also provided for my pets. also a bit of cash.
as it stands now, I will have surgery on 7/30. I will be in the hospital for two or three days. my wife will be alone during that time, I have a sense I have to trust God to keep her safe. as of now, I have been blessed beyond what I expected. I am not sure if it is right to mention the families by name, but they know who they are.
Received: July 28, 2020
Please, pray that Jason & his family trust Jesus as their Savior and Lord. They don't believe God exists and believe they connect more with the spirituality of nature.
Received: July 27, 2020
Please pray. Our family just found out this past Friday that my youngest brother, Jeff Robison has Cancer . We won’t know all the details until Tuesday. He is a strong believer so we’re trusting God!
Received: July 27, 2020
Please pray for my nephew Matthew in Oxford. He is the supervising nurse at the VA nursing home and has had an outbreak of 9 cases of the corona virus there. Please pray that this can be contained and no others catch this, especially the nursing staff. Pray for protection for my nephew's family , including my brother and sister-in-law who live next door. Also, pray for my niece, who is also a nurse manager at another nursing home in Oxford, for protection from the virus there. Thank you.
Received: July 25, 2020
i am scheduled for surgery at a 6am arrival time at UMMC the 28th. My wife can be there during the surgery but will have to leave right after, if I take my van it may be parked for 3 days in the garage, I can cover that cost. She will still be alone at home for up to 3 days. I have one cell phone, we need a second one, as long as we can stay in touch i will not worry about her so much. one option would be for someone to pick my wife up after my surgery. we also need some easy to fix foods for her. things that can be made in the microwave. Maybe someone can loan me an extra phone, it needs to be really easy to operate for her, not sure if i will have money for such before surgery, if needed i can provide a list of foods my wife will eat.
Received: July 14, 2020
Please pray I will find a job soon and be able to sleep at night
Received: July 14, 2020
My cousin in a custody battle with her ex. Their toddler daughter is autistic. Please pray that the child’s daddy does not win custody. It could be very bad if he did. From my understanding harm may come to the child if he does. My cousins name is Leeanne and her daughters name is Lacee.
Received: June 30, 2020
I will be having an out-patient surgery July 2nd. Please pray surgery goes well and I am able to return to work quickly.
Received: June 27, 2020
New plan for upcoming cancer surgery. I may need to be in the hospital a day, maybe two. It not possible for my wife to stay alone that long. I doubt family will get stay with any of them. I am at a loss as what to. I don't have details of surgery yet. It will be July at least.
Received: June 10, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.