MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my 38 yr old son Billy he's terribly addicted to alcohol keeps getting dwi's also is bi polar dr keeps changing meds meds not mixing well with alcohol needs housing and job for himself and my 2 young grandsons pray that God would turn bitter the taste of alcohol pray for housing and job
Received: November 11, 2020
Please pray that God would deliver me from hopelessness and perfect that which concerns me. Pray also for the voice of the enemy to be silenced and for peace in me. Finally pray God would use me for His purposes.
Received: November 10, 2020
Heavenly father forgive all our sins me-husband-daughter. Shower YOUR blessings of grace-mercy- knowledge-wisdom-good health-protection-peace-love-joy on my daughter. Touch-heal her mind-body-soul completely. Take away all her worries. Provide all her needs. Help her in study-exam– guide her. Father have mercy on my daughter and protect her from all evil. Touch- heal my mind-body-soul. Destroy all evil plans against us. Protect us from all evil-illness-infection. Father provide our needs. Father THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR BLESSINGS OF SUCCESS IN OUR LIVES. YOU are my hope. IJN Amen
Received: November 8, 2020
Please pray for me. I’m going through a breakup and I’ve been struggling so much. My heart hurts and it’s been so hard for me to deal with. Also please pray for him I know this can’t be easy for him either.
Received: November 1, 2020
Nanette Pinkard has been diagnosed with Covid and is experiencing symptoms.
Received: November 1, 2020
Please continue to pray for me. I struggle a lot with being single and I truly desire to be married. Please pray that Jesus Christ in His mercy and grace will help me find a wife, the helpmeet who is best and right for me. Proverbs 18:22 is my heart's desire. Thank you so much. May God bless all of you.
Received: October 29, 2020
My niece Kristie is at the Methodist University in Memphis. She suffers from Stiff Person Syndrome. Update on Kristie:
The team of doctors came in and are recommending the plasmapheresis. They want to do 5 treatments and have to do them every other day so she will be here another 10 days.
Her first treatment is tonight and then Wed, Fri, Sun, and Tues. Please pray that her body will tolerate and that it will help.
Received: October 26, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: October 25, 2020
Struggling with a pornography issue. Not yet ready to open up to anybody in person but really would like the prayers
Received: October 22, 2020
My sweet friend Jean Prestwood was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Please pray for her and her family as they face this difficult news.