MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Recently asked for prayers for a friend and fellow coworker who has been on ventilator for Covid for 9+ weeks!!!,Her husband just posted on FB that she is waking up and answering yes/no questions !!! OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!! Please continue prayers for her, her family and complete healing!!! Thx so much!!! Prayer warriors in Christ!!!!!️️
Received: October 7, 2020
My husband two years ago Had Hep. C!! and he has been cured of itI PTL! But now he is having Issues with his stomach problems. He can eat certain foods but later on he has pain! His Dr. said It might be caused by the medication he was taking for the Hep C.
Please pray that he can find the right dr for his problem! Thank you so much for praying for him. His name is Stacy Williamson
Received: October 4, 2020
My 92 yr old mother in Pennsylvania has suffered 2 TIA’s and 1 major stroke in the past 2 weeks. Before this, she lived alone, drove, volunteered and weed whacked her yard. She is very independent and now is in rehab struggling to gain back the use of her left arm and leg. She never wanted to go to a nursing home. I have 4 siblings and we have some tough decisions ahead. Thank you for your prayers.
Received: October 2, 2020
Please pray for my wife Renee. She will have surgery Tuesday, Oct. 6 to remove a spot in her shoulder where calcium has built-up on a tendon. It has been causing her severe pain.
Received: October 1, 2020
A woman at my job had a tragedy last night. Her house caught fire and her 6yr old son passed away. Please pray for her and her family. I do not know if they are believers or not.
Received: September 29, 2020
Fellow coworker and friend, Stacie Smith, has been on a ventilator For 6 weeks with Covid as of today. Member of Countrywood Baptist. She is a Respiratory therapist and is 59 years old. Was beginning to improve then ran fever over this past weekend.
Received: September 14, 2020
Brother in law, Jack, married to Nancy, Lynda's sister, killed in a car accident this morning.
Received: September 10, 2020
I have a friend who got cut off from funds after moving across the country to attend Arizona State University. Until she is able to gather funds or have someone go get her, she’s stranded in Arizona. Please pray that she’s able to figure this situation out or that someone is able to help her. Thanks!
Received: September 6, 2020
I go for another round of surgery on Thursday, which should be day surgery. The wife is home but receiving treatment for a growth in her throat. If the treatment doesn't work, she may need surgery. As of now all our needs are met.
Received: August 30, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.