MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for me and my family my grandmother past away in March. She was battling cancer
Received: April 4, 2020
My precious Mother passed away peacefully early this morning in Gulfport, MS. She was 92 & we were blessed to have had her as long as we did. We loved her and will miss her so much, but know she was ready to go to her heavenly home. Please keep our family in your prayers.
Received: April 3, 2020
Ann Sommers is having surgery Tuesday due to newly broken bones in her ankle. She will need help in many ways from the church family.
Received: March 28, 2020
Thank you in advance with great joy for praying.
Fred is in the US (MS) on TDY and leave for a couple of weeks, but recall orders went out to all personnel stationed in Japan to return immediately while travel is still open to Japan.
His flight this morning was canceled out of Jackson. The airline wanted to schedule him flights coming through South Korea, of course he declined.
He’s been rescheduled to leave out Tuesday and return to Japan Wednesday.
1. He will be able to return immediately preferably through a US connection.
2. The Lord will keep him COVID19 free.
Received: March 27, 2020
My ex-husband (Mike) fell late yesterday afternoon. He was in Tennessee Helping a friend move. He.broke his arm, fractured his hip and dislocated his elbow. He landed on his right side and was taken to a hospital in Tennessee he had surgery around 9 last night.
Received: March 26, 2020
My niece, Cara, tested positive for the coronaviris. She lives with my sister, Julie. Julie is trying to get tested. She is very ill. They live in Metairie, LA. Please pray.
Received: March 25, 2020
My daughter is having a biopsy at 9 am this morning on a lump she found in her neck.
Please pray that we can get results quickly and that it would not be cancerous.
Received: March 25, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. I have problem with my boss in my work. Please pray for him.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: March 21, 2020
For Clifford Matlock - my uncle and my mother's (Cynda Golden) brother. Lives in rural central TN, we have been unable to contact him for several days. Last contact he was sick but would not seek medical care. Clifford is in his late 80s, has lost all hearing and has other chronic health issues. Other family that lives close by has been out of town and unable to reach him.
Received: March 14, 2020
For Sam Dent and the students and faculty at Florida State due to Coronavirus outbreak in Tallahassee. Safety and good health.