MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
on 5/7 i will have surgery to remove several cancers growth on my head and neck. It will be a day surgery, One big issue i have is transportation. I must have someone to drive me there and come take us home. My wife can't drive. I won't know the time until 5/6. i have one person who says he will, but i am not 100% sure i can depend on him. Using a taxi or uber is also a possibility but expensive. My wife will be allowed to remain with me. But i worry about her getting around in manual is hard for her. She can only walk a short distance.
I am concerned that something may come up and i will have to stay overnight. I don't want to leave Elaine alone that long. Pray that all issues will be solved. I am worried sick about all the above.
Received: April 25, 2020
Please pray for our brother in law, Joe, as he continues his chemo treatments with so many complications. He has leukemia.
Received: April 20, 2020
Please pray for my prodigal son, Ryan, to forgive and reconcile with his parents & sister. That He would open the eyes of his heart. Also for his fiancé Brianna. For her emotional instability and her influence on my son’s relationship with his family.
Thank you so much prayer warriors.
Received: April 12, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: April 11, 2020
My niece, Keri Hassinger in Leesburg, VA has been admitted to the hospital with difficulties from her pregnancy with twin boys. At this time she has a 50% chance of carrying the twins to term. She and her husband, Nick, have suffered through several miscarriages and only in the last week shared their joyous news.
Thank you for lifting her up during this time.
Received: April 9, 2020
This prayer has been answered!
My 99 year old grandmother tested positive for the Covid 19 virus. She is in a nursing home and hasn’t had any visitors for a month now. She doesn’t have any of the symptoms though. She’s so lonesome for her children. Thank you for praying for her. (Grace is her name)
Received: April 6, 2020
Please pray for my friends daughter, Sara. She is a nurse practitioner serving with Samaritan’s Purse in the field hospital in Central Park, New York City.
Received: April 4, 2020
Please pray for me and my family my grandmother past away in March. She was battling cancer
Received: April 4, 2020
My precious Mother passed away peacefully early this morning in Gulfport, MS. She was 92 & we were blessed to have had her as long as we did. We loved her and will miss her so much, but know she was ready to go to her heavenly home. Please keep our family in your prayers.
Received: April 3, 2020
Ann Sommers is having surgery Tuesday due to newly broken bones in her ankle. She will need help in many ways from the church family.