MORRISON HEIGHTS PRAYER WALL
Please click "SUBMIT REQUEST" only once - it may take a moment for your request to process. You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
We have a German Shepard who is almost two. Appears he’s been fed antifreeze, and is in critical condition. We desperately pray it be Gods will to heal our dog. We love him.
Received: October 17, 2019
My dad is having quadruple bypass surgery today and will be out of work for 2 months. My mom is also struggling with eye pain due to Grave’s disease and not been able to work much. Please pray for them!
Received: October 7, 2019
Please Pray for my Husband,Stacy. He fell at home 2 weeks ago and an MRI found he had some torn Tendons in his upper right arm! He is seeing an Orthopedic surgeon on Monday and he May have to have to have Surgery.
He had started a New Job, Sept.3 with the State and he is praying they will keep his job for him. I Thank all of you for your prayers at this time.
Received: October 5, 2019
Please pray for The Langworthy family-John passed away yesterday and funeral will be Friday at 2 -Parkway Baptist Church-John Langworthy was loved by so many of us. He will be missed by many friends.
Received: October 3, 2019
Please pray for my cousin's husband, Ernie Easterly Jr. Ernie was injured today in a tractor accident. He was air lifted to UMMC with severe head trauma and possibly a broke neck. Ernie and Wendy have 3 young children and they live in Puckett MS. They attend Liberty Baptist Church. Thank you for praying.
Received: September 29, 2019
I previously posted a prayer request on September 6th. After more tests, it was determined that I have several rotator cuff tears in my left arm/shoulder. I am scheduled for outpatient surgery on Friday, September 27th. Please pray that the surgery will go well and that recovery will go quickly. Thank you all so very much!
Received: September 25, 2019
Praying for me an family special me that I will be graduating in December
Received: September 23, 2019
Please pray Thursday for my wife Amy Reeves and our family. She will be have surgery that day.at BAPTIST hospital.
Received: September 15, 2019
This prayer has been answered!
I have suffered for over a year with pain in my left arm. I have been thru countless types of meds, physical therapy, etc. Just when I was hoping for good news, last week I was shocked with the diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. This week, I began the harsh medicine to counter the disease. All of this is quite scary for me and my body is not liking it either! Please pray for me to accept what is before me and for my body to accept the medicine more gently. I have great family around me and beautiful grands I want to play with. I need all prayers. Thank you to all who pray.
Received: September 6, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski