What to expectConnecting Through Worship And Life Groups
First Time Visiting Morrison Heights?
Great! We’re glad you’re here.
When you arrive at Morrison Heights you will find our first-time guest parking spots located in the front of our campus. From there, someone in a bright blue shirt will be excited to greet you and bring you into our church. Once inside you’ll find a bustling children’s area filled with smiling faces ready to greet our youngest guests and a special welcome center in the commons where a special gift bag is waiting for you. If there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during your visit with us please let one of our volunteers in the bright blue shirts know. You and your family are important to us and we are glad you’ve chosen to visit. You Belong at Morrison Heights!
Join us for worship at any of the service times below.
- 9:00AM·Celebration Worship with choir/orchestra
- 10:45AM·Crossroads Worship with worship band
- 5:00PM·Discipleship Workshops
Morrison Heights has many midweek gatherings focused on worship and discipleship for all ages.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES
- 6:00PM·Midweek Worship Service
- 6:00PM·Preschool & Children’s Choir
- 6:00PM·The Connection Point (Youth Worship)
- 7:00PM·College Worship
- 7:00PM·Adult Choir
Considering a Life Group?
Life Groups are Bible study groups that meet on Sundays at 8:00 AM, 9:15 AM and 10:30 AM, and also throughout the week. Let us help you find the class that meets your time, personality, learning and fellowship needs.
Morrison Heights is a church passionate about discipleship. We believe that small group studies help facilitate discipleship by:
- Encouraging Meaningful Relationships
- Equipping Believers to Grow Spiritually
- Empowering Believers to Serve
- Engaging the Community and the World through Evangelism and Missions
Want more information on life groups?
Find out how to get plugged into a weekly Bible study group and build relationships with other believers by stopping by the Welcome Center any Sunday morning or by calling Amber at 601.925.6439.